Breast Imaging from the Clinician’s View-point
- The Role of Breast Imaging Radiologist in the Multidisciplinary Team.
- Role of imaging in breast cancer staging.
- Nodal Staging of Breast Cancer.
- Diagnostic work-up of breast symptoms.
- Diagnostic work-up of the symptomatic male.
- Post breast cancer surveillance protocols.
- Appropriate reporting and documenting scan and images.
- Breast Cancer in young.
- Molecular subtypes of breast cancer.
- Expanding role of imaging in neo-adjuvant therapy of breast cancer.
- Imaging –pathologic correlation in some common breast lesions.
Pearls and Pitfalls in Breast Imaging
- Sono-mammography morphology descriptors of benign and malignant breast lesions.
- MRI morphology descriptors of malignant breast lesions.
- Diagnostic pitfalls in breast ultrasound.
- Benign cancer mimics.
- Missed breast carcinoma: why and how to avoid?.
- Tomosynthesis: Controversies and advances.
- CESM and MRI: which is right for whom?
- PET-CT in female gynecologic malignancies.
- Diffusion weighted Imaging in uterine malignancies.
- MRI in imaging Uterine malignancy.
- Algorithmic Approach to Characterisation of ovarian masses on MRI.
- Imaging of advanced ovarian cancer.
- Imaging of placental mass lesions.
- Fertility sparing surgery in patients with gynaecological tumours.