• Clinical Professor for the Department of Clinical Health Professions, St. John's University New York, USA.
• Director of the Pharmacy Internship for the MJHS Institute for Innovation in Palliative Care.
• She is a frequent speaker at major academic medical centers and medical conferences about various pain-related topics to physicians, pharmacists, and other health care providers.
• She teaches extensively in the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum on pain management, palliative care, hospice, and end-of-life.
• She has authored many book chapters and peer-reviewed articles on pain management.
• Journal Articles
(2014). Principles of opioid use in cancer pain.
(2013). Adjuvant Analgesics in Management of Cancer- Related Neuropathic Pain.
Cancer Pain and Pain in HIV /AIDS".
Cancer Pain Management, Opioid Side Effects, Endocrine Changes and Sexual Dysfunction".