Breast Pathology Topics:
• Evaluation of Breast Core Biopsies: A pattern based approach.
• Breast Pathology: Diagnosing from basics.
• Critical Practice gaps in Breast Pathology :A case -based discussion.
• How to approach special types of breast carcinomas on core biopsy samples.
• Radio-pathologic correlation of different breast lesions.
• Neoadjuvant therapy for breast carcinomas: Challenges for pathologists and clinical implications.
• PD-L1 expression in breast cancer and immunotherapy.
• Recent progress in the pathology of TNBC.
• Rare type of breast Carcinomas
GYN Pathology Topics:
• An approach to endometrial biopsy interpretation.
• The differential diagnosis of a “fibroid”.
• An update on ovarian tumors.
• Molecular classification of endometrial carcinomas.
• Prognostic aspect of Uterine Carcinosarcoma.